VSG Marketing Supports Giving Tuesday
For those who don’t know, Giving Tuesday is a global day of giving that happens every year the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This event comes right after major shopping events like Black Friday & Cyber Monday and is a big kickoff for year-end charitable giving.
Here at VSG, we are proud to work with and support nonprofits and the amazing work they do in their communities and around the world. With today being Giving Tuesday, we wanted to give a shout out to our nonprofit clients and let you know how you can support these amazing organizations this holiday season.
Here’s a few of the clients we get to work with:
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes: http://bit.ly/18givingtuesvsg
- Youth For Christ: http://www.yfc.net/give/
- Care Net of Puget Sound: https://carenetps.org/donate
- Olive Crest (Pacific Northwest Region): https://www.olivecrest.org/pacific-northwest/
- Athletes in Action: https://goaia.org/give
- Young Life (South Puget Sound): https://southpugetsoundregion.younglife.org/Pages/donors.aspx
- Northwest Spay & Neuter: https://nwspayneuter.org/
We consider it a privilege to work with these organizations and we hope you have a chance to check out the work they’re doing locally and all over the globe. Many of our nonprofit clients have been able to streamline their giving campaigns through VSG’s cloud-based technology, Suitespace. If you’re part of a nonprofit marketing team and want to learn more about how Suitespace can help you meet your fundraising goals email firstname.lastname@example.org.
At VSG, we value community and want to highlight other nonprofits in our local area who are doing great work right in our backyard. Check out these other nonprofits based out of Tacoma, Washington.
- Orphans Africa: https://orphansafrica.org/
- Tacoma Rescue Mission: https://www.trm.org/
- Communities in Schools (Tacoma): https://tacoma.ciswa.org/
- Habitat for Humanity of Washington: http://www.habitatwa.org/
- Goodwill (Olympics & Rainier Region): https://www.goodwillwa.org/
Want to learn more about Giving Tuesday? To learn how to become part of the movement or to find nonprofits you can support in your area visit https://www.givingtuesday.org.