National nonprofit saves thousands in fulfillment and marketing costs by leveraging technology platform.
National youth outreach organization, Youth For Christ (YFC), has a global mission for reaching kids and a local focus on urban ministry. With now over 180 chapters across the U.S., their impact on thousands of community centers, high schools, middle schools, and juvenile institutions has grown exponentially as has their track record for success since their founding in 1940. However, because of their growth as an organization, YFC suffered from brand disparity. Armed with a new logo, look, and vision for their organization, they had the right pieces in place, but were up against a massive challenge: brand deployment. How were they going to get their new brand into the hands of their 180 national chapters without breaking the bank?
- Custom marketing storefront provided deployment scalability for a national brand
- Developed over 100 pieces of strategic marketing collateral, including custom designs for individual chapters
- Dedicated VSG helpdesk available for questions, custom design resources and ‘dream big’ marketing needs
- Online storefronts within Suitespace available for direct-order
- Order fulfillment of over 230,000 printed pieces
- Eliminated the need for chapters to rely on local or internal print partners
- Over $35,000 in shipping savings