Western Washington spa gets a brand facelift.
Award-winning SAVI Day Spa has been a staple amenity at Tacoma’s Hotel Murano for over 20 years. SAVI has become a premium destination for relaxation, known for their one-on-one relationships with their clients and the results and relaxation-oriented services they provide. After undergoing a management change, SAVI needed a strategy that could streamline their marketing communications and social networking and bring a fresh feel to their boutique spa space. They needed an effective and efficient brand refresh that could bring in new clients without losing their connection with their current customers and community.
- Conducted extensive research on the regional spa market
- Launched a custom brand to differentiate SAVI in the day spa industry
- Upgraded over 20 sales elements including rack cards, business cards, direct mailings and flyers
- Developed brand elements including color palettes, icon sets, fonts, textures backgrounds and photography
- Created brand platform on VSG’s technology interface, SuiteSpace
- Formulated social strategy, online marketing calendar and content marketing plan
- Built and deployed a custom website
- Leveraged SuiteSpace technology to deploy custom collateral from the cloud